The 4th of July can often turn into a hectic and busy holiday so, what better time to plan for a relaxing weekend instead? Whether you’re planning a weekend getaway with a significant other, visiting friends and family out of town, or just having a staycation at home, Relax The Back believes everyone deserves some rest and leisure every now and then.
Here are some of our favorite products and tips to help you relax this upcoming holiday weekend:
- Sleep in comfort during the hot summer nights with a Cooling Slumber Pad. Using a layer of thermally activated gel to absorb and dissipate body heat while the user sleeps, this pad can relieve sunburn, sooth menopause and ease lower back pain.
- Feeling stressed? Try these Restorative Yoga Poses to help ease tension and stress from a busy workweek.
- With four heated massage heads rotating in opposite directions you can reach ultimate relaxation and muscle stimulation with the Kneading Back Massage Cushion.
- Spend time relaxing and enjoying the outdoors in our Zero Gravity Outdoor Recliner. Offering proper back support and a high level of comfort, this chair is the perfect ergonomic relaxation piece for any outdoor area.
- Sneak in a nap or two throughout the weekend.
- Relieve pressure and back pain with our Mastercare Inversion Table. With a lower pivot point you can relieve sciatica and muscle spasms with a greater sense of safety and security.