With March Madness around the corner, it’s time to fill out those brackets and get your Man Cave ready for college basketball. We often talk about the importance of sleep comfort and creating a comfortable workstation and your home should be no different.
Below you will find some of our top Man Cave picks to ensure you are watching your favorite sports teams in total comfort and relaxation.
- Sit back with ease and allow your muscles, joints and spine to recover from the effects of gravity with the Zero Gravity Perfect Chair. Add an Accessory Tableor a Wedge Table, if you have two or more chairs, to hold snacks and drinks. For a limited time, save $500 on our Premium Leather Perfect Chairs!
- Feel back pain and the stress of the day melt away with our heated Kneading Back Cushion.
- Spend those timeouts and TV-breaks decompressing your spine with an Inversion Table. Inversion therapy relieves pressure on your spine, thus relieving muscle stiffness, back pain, and shoulder tension.
- Relax after a long day at work with a therapeutic massage. Create a truly customized massage experience with our Zen 3D Massage Chair. Five programs allow you to adjust every inch of your massage, listen to soothing music, and turn on mood-enhancing therapy lighting for a complete relaxation experience.Foot Massagers, such as the Haven Foot Massager, can relieve fatigue, encourage relaxation, and help improve blood circulation.
What are your must-haves for the perfect Man Cave? Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with one of our trained specialists who can help you find the perfect products for your specific needs.
When our bodies are properly aligned, our bones, rather than our muscles, support our weight. Reclining to a Zero Gravity position allows for our bodies to reach this state. Developed by NASA, the Zero Gravity, or “neutral position”, concept takes stress off of your spine by elevating your feet to the same height as your heart. Investing in back-friendly products and furniture that promote a neutral posture will improve back health and provide significant relief.
For more benefits, take a look at these 5 reasons to love Zero Gravity:
- Correct Spinal Support: Unnecessary strain and discomfort is avoided when our spine is properly aligned and supported. Zero gravity minimizes strain on your spine, muscles, and ligaments.
- Back Pressure Relief: By raising our feet to the same level as our heart, our spine is able to decompress to align in a natural S-shaped curve. This reduces tension in your lower back and cervical.
- Improved Circulation: Stress on the heart is minimized in this position. Oxygen-rich blood is able to reach fatigued muscles easier, which allows for faster recovery times.
- Expanded Lung Capacity: Being in a zero gravity position opens the angle between the torso and the thighs, thus improving breathing and increasing blood and oxygen.
- Recommended by Doctors (and astronauts): Zero gravity allows for a perfectly balanced state in which the body experiences an absolute minimum of internal and external stress. It is the optimal position to prevent and relieve back and muscle pain.
Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with one of our trained specialists and test out one of our Zero Gravity chairs. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more pain relief tips and products.
The importance of quality sleep is no secret. Chronic sleep loss can lead to serious health risks such as high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, and weight gain. This holiday season, help your loved ones get the best night’s sleep they can with a gift that will continue to give long after the holidays are over.
Here are our top gifts for sleep for those in need of a quality night’s rest:
- ContourSleep Posture Cushion ($75): Your loved one will enjoy a sound sleep, without pain. The ContourSleep Posture Cushion eases pressure on tender knee joints and helps keep hips and the spine properly aligned.
- Snoozer Body Pillows ($70-$215): These J-shaped pillows will help provide your loved one with proper spinal alignment and improves circulation. The Snoozer Body Pillows are great for those with a chronic condition or injuries that require deep, relaxing support no matter the position.
- ContourSleep Wedges ($79-$228): Give the gift of customized comfort with our Relax The Back sleep wedges. Prevent acid reflux and alleviate lower back pain and muscles spasms with these versatile wedges. They help to reduce pressure on the spine to relieve tension and increase circulation.
- Technogel Pillows ($169): For the person who always likes the cool side of the pillow! Find consistent ergonomic comfort and support with the Technogel pillow. A layer of cool gel disperses body heat, offering a cool, refreshing sensation against your skin.
- PureRelax Gel Mattress Topper ($299 – $449): This gel infused memory foam topper provides cooling relief and the right amount of cradling comfort where your loved one needs it most.
Give a gift that keeps on giving with these great sleep products. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained sleep expert who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebookand Twitter.
Gifts of comfort come in all sizes. Whether you are buying for your daughter, father-in-law, or family friend, we have gift ideas that everyone will be happy to find in their stocking on Christmas day.
Below we’ve listed our favourite stocking stuffers to help relieve pain and discomfort this holiday:
- Sleep Mask by Tempur-Pedic ($29): Soothing sleep makes the perfect gift! Cool and comfortable, this mask is made with pressure-relieving TEMPUR material, so you can nod off in total darkness. Perfect for loved ones who travel often.
- ErgoTravel Keyboard ($40): This waterproof, flexible, and worry-free keyboard prevents strain on arms, wrists, and back while providing ergonomic support for your hard-working loved one.
- Moji 360 Foot Massager ($39): Know a loved one that can never have too many foot massages? The Moji 360 mimics the touch of a professional massage therapist to revitalize sore, tired, and aching feet.
- Self-Inflating Back Rest ($40): For work, at the movies, or in the car, this lumbar support is easy-to-use and easy-to-store. This is a gift that keeps on giving, long after the holiday season.
- TEMPUR All-Purpose Pillow ($49): This pillow’s unique “peanut” shape allows for multi-purpose ergonomic support. Its space-saving size makes it a perfect travel neck roll, lumbar cushion, or leg spacer.
Add these great gifts to your loved ones (or your own) stocking this year. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.
At Relax The Back, we truly believe nothing brings joy like the gift of comfort. Show your loved ones how much you care with a gift that keeps on giving. We’ve put together a list of our favorite affordable gifts that are sure to relieve pain and discomforts, aid in relaxation, and bring comfort to all members of the family. If you’re wondering what to get friends and family this holiday season look no further. Here are some great affordable gifts to wrap up relief:
- Theracane ($35): Relieve stiffness and pain as you control the pressure to massage deep into tense muscles. Perfect for anyone on the go.
- CoreStretch ($70): Perfect for the office or while on vacation, the CoreStretch helps you safely stretch muscles, tendons, and ligaments in your back, shoulders, hips, and legs. Reduce pain, enhance mobility, and increase flexibility with this lightweight, portable tool.
- Slatted Footrest ($69): Footrests help align feet with the rest of the body to help reduce strain on your back and neck muscles.
- Lumbar Extender ($99): 5 minutes, 2 times a day is all you need to relieve back pain with the Lumbar Extender. Targeted pressure is applied along your vertebrae to release tension and enhance muscle relaxation.
- Neck & Shoulder Massager ($149): Find relief after your holiday travels with the powerful percussive action of this Neck and Shoulder wrap. With built-in heat and 20 automated programs, you’ll loosen muscles and quiet aches.
- Haven Foot Massager ($249): Give tired feet a comfortable treat with total reflexology. The Haven Foot Massager uses rejuvenating rollers, kneading air massage, optional deep heat therapy and two tension-relieving programs.
- Sit-to-Stand WorkPad ($299): Give the gift of mobility in the workspace. This ergonomic work stand can be rolled anywhere. The single-handed height adjustment allows for immediate and effortless transition from sitting to standing.
Treat your loved ones (or yourself) with something special this year. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.
At Relax The Back, we understand the importance of restorative sleep. Quality sleep is the most significant contribution to your overall health and well-being. While there are multiple factors that lead to a great night’s sleep, the foundation begins with your sleep products.
Get back to sleeping better with our list of top products to help you sleep:
- SleepMask by Tempur-Pedic: Eliminate any light that can disturb your sleep with pressure-relieving TEMPUR material. This cozy mask is perfect for home or long travel trips.
- Bed Wedges: Reduce pressure on your spine, improve circulation, and relieve muscle tension by easily adding extra support where you need it most. Find the comfort and support of an adjustable bed with a Bed Wedge system.
- ContourSleep Knee Spacer: Say goodbye to morning stiffness with this hourglass-shaped knee spacer. Made of pressure sensitive memory foam, it supports your spine in a natural, ergonomic position. Relieve hip pain, leg pain, and joint pain, while you get a better night’s sleep.
- TEMPUR-Side Pillow: Whether you sleep on your side or your back, this pillow provides proper neck alignment for superior comfort and therapeutic support. Relax neck and shoulder muscles completely with plush and pressure-relieving comfort material.
- Technogel Pillows: For those who love the cool side of the pillow, this pillow offers a layer of cool gel to help relieve pain-inducing pressure with no loss of support and alignment. You’ll feel a cool refreshing sensation against your skin as the Technogel layer disperses your body heat.
- Snoozer Body Pillow: Perfect for those who are pregnant, have injuries, or chronic pain, the Snoozer body pillow provides ergonomic support and comfort from your neck, to your lower back, down to your feet. You’ll find deep, relaxing support no matter the sleep position.
- ChiliPad Mattress Control System: Control your ideal sleep temperature with the touch of a button. A cooling and heating temperature control system regulates the surface temperature of your mattress so you can sleep comfortably throughout the night.
- Tempur-Pedic Mattress: Find the personalized comfort and support that your body needs with a Tempur-Pedic mattress. By contouring to your body, these mattresses reduce the number of pressure points on your body, leaving tossing and turning a thing of the past. From soft-as-a-cloud, to ultra firm, to cooling material for those who sleep hot, you can find a mattress perfect for your needs.
Be sure to visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with one of our trained specialists who can help you find the right products for your specific sleep needs. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more sleep tips and solutions.
Father’s Day is a special time of year to show your loved ones your appreciation for all of their hard work, love, and care. While cooking him his favorite meal, letting him watch the US Open in peace, or going to a baseball game are perfect Father’s Day gift ideas, why not include a gift that will provide him comfort for the whole year?
At Relax The Back, we know how importance of finding the perfect Father’s Day gift. We’ve listed our top gift ideas to give your loved one this year:
- Self Inflating Back Rest – give the gift of perfect lumbar support in the car, at the movies, while dining, and more.
- Foot and Calf Massager – give dad relaxation, improve his circulation, and reduce pain and scare tissue anytime of the day.
- The Perfect Chair: after a long day at the office, help dad say goodbye to low back pain and stress with a Zero Gravity chair.
- Technogel Pillow – for consistent ergonomic support and comfort, this pillow provides a cool refreshing sensation while relieving pain-induced pressure.
Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on their specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.
Shopping for moms and soon-to-be grads can be stressful. Instead of only sticking to the traditional flowers, breakfast in bed, or money cards for your grad, consider giving a gift that will continue to provide comfort and relief throughout their busy lives.
At Relax The Back, we have the perfect gifts to help relieve and prevent back, shoulder, and neck pain while promoting overall relaxation. From body pillows to back massagers, here are our top 6 gifts for the mother(s) and soon-to-be grads in your life:
- Kneading Back Massage – after a long day of working at the office or around the house, give the gift of soothing, heated massages anytime they want.
- Theracane – for anyone on the go, this portable tool will melt away knots in their back and relieve muscle tension, stiffness and pain.
- PureFit Wedge System – help your mom or grad find relaxation and the optimal rest position with a custom comfort wedge system.
- Sit-to-Stand WorkTable – designed to fit wherever they need to be, this table offers a mobile workstation while providing sit-to-stand health benefits.
- Snoozer Body Pillow – for ultimate ergonomic support and comfort from their neck to their lower back to their feet, this pillow also helps to alleviate pain from headaches, insomnia, fibromyalgia and more.
- PureRelax Mattress Topper – give your hardworking mom or grad countless nights of quality sleep with this eco-friendly memory foam mattress topper.
Treat the women and soon-to-be grads in your life with something special this year. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on their specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.
Wondering what to get your loved ones this holiday season? We truly believe nothing brings joy like the gift of comfort. Relax The Back’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide brings you the best gifts that are sure to relax, relieve pain and discomforts, restore muscles, and bring comfort to all members of the family.
Here are our top ten Ahh-inspiring gifts to help you shop for loved ones this season:
The holidays are officially upon us – baking, shopping and entertaining. While these are cheerful activities, they can also cause more stress than normal. Stress cannot only ruin your holidays, but it can also cause an increase in aches and pains and be harmful to your health.
We have put together a few tips to help reduce stress before it begins so you can enjoy the holidays:
- Make a shopping list: Wandering around aimlessly can cause your feet and back to hurt. Create an itemized list to help get you in and out of stores quickly. Also, don’t hesitate to ask staff for a certain item. In the end, it will save you time and energy.
- Stick with your daily routine: Prioritize your workouts, meals, book club, etc., to work with your holiday plans not against them.
- Plan Ahead: Holiday stress and pain can be reduced with sufficient planning. Plan your menus and then create your grocery list. Set aside specific days to focus on cooking, shopping, visiting friends and family, and other activities.
- Relax: Set aside a few moments of quiet time for yourself to de-stress and relax. Soak in a warm bath, meditate, or listen to soothing music.
- Just Say No: It’s difficult to turn down party invitations and get-togethers, but it is important to know your limits and decide on the best way to spend your time. Feeling overwhelmed and overbooked can lead to more stress.
- Go tech free: Turn off your tech devices or leave them in a different room all together. It will give your eyes a much-needed break from a screen while allowing you to spend quality time with friends and family.
- Add stress relieving products to your wish list: Ask for gifts the relieve pain and provide comfort and relaxation. To help you in your search, head to our Holiday Gift Guide board on Pinterest. For great gifts for mothers or the man in your life, take a look at our Top 5 Gifts for the Busy Mom in Your Life and our Top “Mancave” Picks.
We hope these tips help you have a stress free and pain free holiday season with friends and family. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter or visit your local Relax The Back store for more holiday gift ideas.