The importance of quality sleep is no secret. Chronic sleep loss can lead to serious health risks such as high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, and weight gain. This holiday season, help your loved ones get the best night’s sleep they can with a gift that will continue to give long after the holidays are over.
Here are our top gifts for sleep for those in need of a quality night’s rest:
- ContourSleep Posture Cushion ($75): Your loved one will enjoy a sound sleep, without pain. The ContourSleep Posture Cushion eases pressure on tender knee joints and helps keep hips and the spine properly aligned.
- Snoozer Body Pillows ($70-$215): These J-shaped pillows will help provide your loved one with proper spinal alignment and improves circulation. The Snoozer Body Pillows are great for those with a chronic condition or injuries that require deep, relaxing support no matter the position.
- ContourSleep Wedges ($79-$228): Give the gift of customized comfort with our Relax The Back sleep wedges. Prevent acid reflux and alleviate lower back pain and muscles spasms with these versatile wedges. They help to reduce pressure on the spine to relieve tension and increase circulation.
- Technogel Pillows ($169): For the person who always likes the cool side of the pillow! Find consistent ergonomic comfort and support with the Technogel pillow. A layer of cool gel disperses body heat, offering a cool, refreshing sensation against your skin.
- PureRelax Gel Mattress Topper ($299 – $449): This gel infused memory foam topper provides cooling relief and the right amount of cradling comfort where your loved one needs it most.
Give a gift that keeps on giving with these great sleep products. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained sleep expert who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebookand Twitter.
At Relax The Back, we truly believe nothing brings joy like the gift of comfort. Show your loved ones how much you care with a gift that keeps on giving. We’ve put together a list of our favorite affordable gifts that are sure to relieve pain and discomforts, aid in relaxation, and bring comfort to all members of the family. If you’re wondering what to get friends and family this holiday season look no further. Here are some great affordable gifts to wrap up relief:
- Theracane ($35): Relieve stiffness and pain as you control the pressure to massage deep into tense muscles. Perfect for anyone on the go.
- CoreStretch ($70): Perfect for the office or while on vacation, the CoreStretch helps you safely stretch muscles, tendons, and ligaments in your back, shoulders, hips, and legs. Reduce pain, enhance mobility, and increase flexibility with this lightweight, portable tool.
- Slatted Footrest ($69): Footrests help align feet with the rest of the body to help reduce strain on your back and neck muscles.
- Lumbar Extender ($99): 5 minutes, 2 times a day is all you need to relieve back pain with the Lumbar Extender. Targeted pressure is applied along your vertebrae to release tension and enhance muscle relaxation.
- Neck & Shoulder Massager ($149): Find relief after your holiday travels with the powerful percussive action of this Neck and Shoulder wrap. With built-in heat and 20 automated programs, you’ll loosen muscles and quiet aches.
- Haven Foot Massager ($249): Give tired feet a comfortable treat with total reflexology. The Haven Foot Massager uses rejuvenating rollers, kneading air massage, optional deep heat therapy and two tension-relieving programs.
- Sit-to-Stand WorkPad ($299): Give the gift of mobility in the workspace. This ergonomic work stand can be rolled anywhere. The single-handed height adjustment allows for immediate and effortless transition from sitting to standing.
Treat your loved ones (or yourself) with something special this year. Visit your local Relax The Back store to speak with a trained specialist who can help you find the perfect gift based on specific needs. Also be sure to visit us online (www.relaxtheback.com) and on Facebook and Twitter.
Wondering what to get your loved ones this holiday season? We truly believe nothing brings joy like the gift of comfort. Relax The Back’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide brings you the best gifts that are sure to relax, relieve pain and discomforts, restore muscles, and bring comfort to all members of the family.
Here are our top ten Ahh-inspiring gifts to help you shop for loved ones this season: